Nar M-fak Mini First Aid Le Kit Blk
NAR80-0494Regular price $74.99 Sale price $64.99 Save $10.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
North American Rescues most compact, half size First Aid Kit empowering First Responders with the most requested point-of-wounding equipment in the smallest cube space possible. The M-FAK, North American Rescues Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. At half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform, the M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in our product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty. Treatment pack out options include Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze and Advanced versions. The M-FAKs super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bags exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.(R) tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- NARs most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Treatment pack out option: BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform